The Endeavour Leadership Program provides opportunities for established and emerging leaders to undertake a global mobility experience.
All successful Individual Endeavour Leaders will receive:
- travel allowance of up to AU$3,000 (with provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance of between AU$2000 and AU$4,000
- stipend of AU$3,000 per month (maximum amount of $AU36,000 per calendar year up to maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients
Tuition fees: Individual Endeavour Leaders undertaking postgraduate research or vocational education and training will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees